Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you for calling Pei Wei at The Summit...

I am currently spending my summer working about half of the hours I want to at Pei Wei Asian Diner. Here are the things that I wish everyone knew about Pei Wei, and common courtesy in general:
1) Wrong pronunciation does not bother me until you try to tell me how to pronounce the name of the restaurant at which I work or the dishes on the menu. I am paid to know more than you.
2) You cannot bring a dish back after you have already eaten it all. "I ordered shrimp & I got chicken. I ate it all already, but I want a gift card or something" is just rude.
3) Yes, we do clear off your dishes & wipe off your table after you leave, but that does not make it ok to throw your food all over the table. We gave it to you on a plate for a reason.
4) If you order all your drinks in to-go cups take them with you.
5) "I want chicken and vegetables with brown rice" does not help me in the slightest.
6) When you walk in at 8.50 and see that we close at 9, please do not dine in, at least have the decency to order take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment