Thursday, June 3, 2010

Weight Loss Program

My doctor has decided that it is necessary that I go on a 'no-solid-food' diet starting tomorrow. This will be a crash course diet that will last about 3 days; after which I will be able to slowly begin eating solids. To make sure that I do not cheat on this diet an oral surgeon has been employed to extract my wisdom teeth. The injuries to my mouth will prohibit me from eating solids. So I am not choosing this diet, it is being forced upon me.
The doctors try to console me by telling me that this diet is because I need my wisdom teeth taken out, but I know the truth. The whole wisdom teeth thing is just a ploy.  
If you want to read about the unnecessary surgery that I am being forced to undergo, you can look at pictures and everything here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_tooth


No comments:

Post a Comment