Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lulls

I know that there's been a bit of a lull in my blogging.
Why is that?
Because my life is currently in a lull. Maybe summer itself is a lull; for me at least. I just want this summer to be a lazy one. I have to spend as much time as possible working, so when I'm not working I just want to sit at home and read books.
I did, however, have a whale of a time today playing apples to apples with Taylor Stephens, her bf Ben, and Maegan Rowley. Ben blew us all away, but we did laugh a lot. Not to mention that I missed Taylor Stephens a great deal, & was stoked to see her.
On the flip side of that shocking display of socialization, I spent an embarrassing amount of time on my computer last night searching for free piano sheet music. I didn't attempt to play any of the music that I found; I didn't even print it out.
So what do I do with my days? Sit around my house in running shorts, my bathing suit, or a combination of the two and, as my mother likes to term it, 'holing myself up in my bedroom'.

No comments:

Post a Comment