Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer: a double edged sword

So, yesterday's post and this one are a bit similar. They're both composed of pro's and con's. The topic of today: summer.
On the one hand I'm super excited for the summer. No school, I get to see my bestie Bailey! (there's a whole post dedicated to her later), and my fam of course. At the same time it means that I have to leave the beautiful southern California coast for the sweltering desert known as Arizona. Do I have a pool? yes. How hot is it during the summer? 90 degrees. Definitely not refreshing. It also means that I have to work. Unfortunately being a college student costs money. The other unfortunate thing about working: my uniform is all black. Arizona's average summer temperature is 110. That's a little less than comfortable believe it or not.& I'll miss all of my Loma friends.
But I know that we all need a break; especially from school work. It'll be nice to just refresh for the upcoming semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment